July 6, 2010

Just a Little More Organizing

While my son was over at his aunt's house today, I got a little more organizing done in my studio.  Ahhhhh- it feels so good to get things done that you've been meaning to do for a while, ya' know?  I finally put my silver-leafed frame to good use.  Of course I forgot where I saw this idea, so if anyone happens upon it, please let me know so I can give credit.  So what I did was get some heavyish guage wire (no clue what the size is) and a hot glue gun.  I cut three strips of wire, straightened them out the best I could, and hot glued the ends to the back of the frame.  I turned it around, and with some clothespins and some things that I find aesthetically pleasing (and useful!), it becomes an Inspiration Board- or rather, an Inspiration Frame!

fabric sample, post card of one of my fave artists (Egon Schiele), sea inspiration
some stuff I'm saving for a super secret art project (I promise I will share later), more Schiele art
my first business card inside a "paste paper" heart, another Schiele with a paper silver frame around it, a botanical print
and... my poor, neglected work table- I will get back to you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment