November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Teaser

My whole family knows I'm not too keen on cooking; it's just a fact.  I do try to help out around the holidays, but I decided this year to just take over the decorating. Well, not takeover, per se- our older sister, Carrie, is having Thanksgiving at her house this year and she is a fabulous decorator (I really think that is her calling!).  But after I showed her some of the fantastic ideas I've been spotting all over the interwebs this year, she has given me free reign.  And I've been having so much fun with it, I thought I'd share a little sneak peek of what I've been working on:





Oh the awesome ideas that keep swirling around in my head!  I can't wait to put it all together and share so much thanks and giving with my family on Thursday.  I also thought that I would post some links to a few "freebie printables" that you all might enjoy and be able to use this year.  So here are some links to things that I plan on using. 

-Labels from Just Something I Made
-Thanksgiving Sign from Craftily Ever After
-Medallion Clip Art from Martha Stewart
-Alphabet Garland from Martha Stewart
-Fall Themed Tags from Creature Comforts
-Vintage Labels from World Label
-also inspired by this Bookpage Wreath from Under the Table and Dreaming
More pics to come hopefully Friday or Saturday!  Have a GREAT Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment